If you've already created a Google Scholar profile, you can skip this step.
1. Navigate to https://scholar.google.com/
2. Click 'My profile' at the top left of the page.
3. Fill out the profile information. You'll need to use your IU email address to verify that you are a faculty member.
4. Google Scholar will run a search using your name to try to identify your publications. Click the checkbox next to your publications to claim them. You'll need to review several pages until you no longer see your work appear in the list.
5. Once you've found all of your publications, click the blue button above the search box.
6. On the next page, make sure that "Apply updates automatically" and "make my profile public" are checked, then click done.
7. That's it! You can further personalize your page by adding coauthors or a photo if you like.
If you find that Google Scholar didn't find all of your works, you can manually add them. Click on the plus button under your profile photo, and select "add article manually."
Select whether you are adding a journal, conference paper, book chapter, etc. at the top the box. Then fill out the citation information.