The Medical Library has hundreds of e-journals, e-books, expertise in and access to specialized databases, clinical resources, EndNote, Browzine, and more. The library is here to support your information needs for education, research, and clinical care.
We've put together this research guide, and there's more:
- Invite us to your next departmental meeting for a short presentation on our services
- Set up a one on one meeting with a librarian to assist with information needs
- Bring your tough literature search questions to us
- Don't pay to access that article, ask us first!
- Got books? Ask us about e-books or print
- Got Journal Impact Factors?
- Who has cited your research? More metrics!
Please feel free to reach out if you have any additions or corrections for this research guide.