The Ruth Lilly Medical Library supports the management and preservation of research data for the IU School of Medicine by providing the following services.
Training & education on:
- Research data management best practices
- Institutional and funder data policies and requirements
- Data sharing
- Finding existing datasets for reuse
- Improving data organization and management in research workflows
- Locating places to store research data, for the short & long term
- Sharing research data
- Complying with funder and publisher requirements for research data
For any and all terms/jargon used in this guide, check out the Glossary page for working definitions.